THE LAW OF DIVIDENDS


Here is today's reading from John Maxwell's "The Maxwell Daily Reader":

At this stage of my life, everthing I do is a team effort When I first started teaching seminars, I did everything. Certainly there were other people pitching in, but I was just as likely to pack and ship a box as I was to speak. Now, I show up and teach. My wonderful team takes care of everything else. Even the book you're reading was a team effort. My team is my joy. I would do anything for the people on my team because they do everything for me:

  • My team makes be better than I am.
  • My team multiplies my value to others.
  • My team enables me to do what I do best.
  • My team gives me more time.
  • My team represents me where I cannot go.
  • My team provides community for our enjoyment.
  • My team fulfills the desires of my heart.
Building a team for the future is just like developing a financila nest egg. It may sart slowly, but what you put in brings a high return-similar to the way that compound interest works with finances. Try it and you will find that the Law of Dividends really works. Investing in the team compounds over time...From the book the 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork.

Investing in your team pays dividend not only for them and the organization, but also for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...