Toughness Drills

As coaches we are always looking for ways to make time. One of the ways I try and make more time is when we travel. Sometimes will be on a bus for up to 4 hrs or plane for a few hours. As I have extra time on these trips, I am going to be sharing drills and plays that I have seen or just learned. It's my desire that this new addition to my blog will stimulate your thinking and get some solid drills from great coaches out to everyone.

These are two drill that I believe develop toughness. The Superman drill I got from Bruce Weber while attending his clinic. The Hornets drill I got from watching a Hornets practice on NBATV. I believe these drill will enforce the toughness it takes to play tough defense. If you double click on the images you will be able to read the description of the drill.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...