DO THE LITTLE THINGS WELL


I am a big fan of Chuck Swindoll. He has been influential in my spiritual and leadership growth. Here are some of his thoughts on doing the little things well:

If you want to be a person with a large vision, you must cultivate the habit of doing the little things well. That's when God puts iron in your bones! I'm talking about the way you fill out those detailed reports, the way you take care of those daily assignments, or the way you complete the tasks of home or dormitory or work or school. The test of my calling is not how well I do before the public on Sunday, it's how carefully I cover the bases Monday through Saturday when there's nobody to check up on me when nobody is looking.

To find out more about Chuck Swindoll visit his website at www.insight.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...