"Best Money I Ever Spent!"


So last week - to my horror - a big ass tree decided to commit suicide right on my precious field of dreams, Yohoonye Field.

Oh sure, I could have (probably) sawed this thing up myself. Rolled the heaviest logs off my precious football field and stacked them to the side. But we're talking a good 8-10 backbreaking, sweaty, dangerous personal "man hours" involved.

Instead, called in the pros.

Four grizzled sawmen, backed by the utterly awesome might of a machine that laughs at logs thicker than your legs, made quick work. Forty-five minutes to be exact.

Did I feel ripped off? Hardly! I sat on my golf cart, sipped a diet coke and took pictures. Didn't even break a sweat.

Best money ever spent.

So.... what was your "best money I ever spent" moment in life?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...