”He’s the greatest coach I’ve ever had. Just his professionalism, his work ethic as a coach ... He works as hard as any coach I’ve ever been around. Film session, making sure that we work out everyday hard ...The only coach I’ve talked to on a regular basis throughout my whole life. He could be looking at film and call me or I could call him no matter how late it is and we talked about basketball.”
DERRICK ROSE ON TOM THIBODEAU
”He’s the greatest coach I’ve ever had. Just his professionalism, his work ethic as a coach ... He works as hard as any coach I’ve ever been around. Film session, making sure that we work out everyday hard ...The only coach I’ve talked to on a regular basis throughout my whole life. He could be looking at film and call me or I could call him no matter how late it is and we talked about basketball.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Team Basketball Gameseva
600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...
-
Cheerleaders in the uniforms of our armed services? Oh my. My peenie just went "woink..." Title: Celebrating Texan Spirit: Snickie...
-
900 x 900 px | 64.42 kB Slam Dunk Your Promotions: Creative Basketball Theme Promotional Gift Ideas : Promotional gifts have become a ...
-
1600 x 1000 px | 2.71 MB NBA All-Star Streetball Wallpaper: Where Urban Culture and Basketball Collide : The NBA All-Star Weekend is a...
No comments:
Post a Comment