Poll Results

First, let me say that I think these results were rigged. I am totally convinced that BJ started an internet campaign that was absolutely shameful. And I think Andie with her Knox education was smart enough to figure out a way to rig the voting. That said, the results....

Andie Allison     28%  (Over rated!)
BJ Dieterich        28% (If so good, why doesn't he ref anymore?)
Brett Wolfe         25% (He has lost a step.)
Neil Myer           22% (Does he have youth group kids having to vote for him?)
Reed Allison       20% (The best at managing coaches!)
Ted Trueblood    16%
Evan Massey       16%
Nick Young        15%
Matt Gibson        10%
Sara Wood          08%

Based on my totally unbiased opinion, if you want a good game, the two refs you want are Ted Trueblood and Evan Massey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...