kaj33 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Bill Russell is getting his statue after 40 years. Laker immortal Jerry West waited 37 years for his statue. My wait has only been 22 yrs.
»
TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
I never thought someone could make the incompetent Joey Crawford look effective, but somehow referee Jason Phillips is up for this task.
TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
Pseudo scientists living on the fringe constructed Lebron James from the body of Karl Malone, dexterity of Magic..and heart of an artichoke.
KCJHoop K.C Johnson
To me, this is quote of night. Korver: "We can't let them play harder than us. That has to be us."
TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
LeBron is blaming his poor performance in Game 1 on the common cold. What's next, blaming his next choke job on a hang nail? #iamappaled
»
GregAnthony50 Greg Anthony
I NEVER like to talk about officiating but Jason Phillips has been incompetent tonight
»
KCJHoop K.C Johnson
Rodman on Noah: "I love Noah. He runs around with his head cut off sometimes but I love it. He's more like me but taller. "
»
»
TonyDungy Tony Dungy
Integrity is what you do when no one is watching; it's doing the right thing all the time, even when it may work to your disadvantage.
No comments:
Post a Comment