TOM BRADY'S COMMITMENT TO IMPROVEMENT


Bill Belichick on Tom Brady's commitment to improvement:

"I think Tom is the type of player that works to improve on everything every year, every week, every day. So over the course of time I think he’s improved in a lot of areas because he’s continued to work on them and work on all the little things. And that’s not saying they were deficient to begin with; Tom just strives for perfection. I think there is always a place for every player to improve and that’s what Tom does. He works hard to try to find that little area of improvement that could result in a better play somewhere down the line. I would include, really, all of his game in that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...