GEORGE KARL ON KEVIN DURANT'S LEADERSHIP


George Karl gives his observation of Kevin Durant's leadership style in article written by John Rhode with the NewsOK. Here is what Karl said:

“He has a quiet leadership to him,” Karl said of Durant. “I like that. I think 90 percent of leadership is approach and attitude. It’s what you do, not what you say. I think it’s too early to give that tag to him, but I think he’s going to get there. I would bet on him getting there very quickly. I just hope it isn’t this year.

“I think natural leadership is better than learned leadership, but I think you can do a little bit of both. I think we all have met people and walked into rooms where you kind of already know by their presence who the leader of that room is, and I like those guys. Chauncey (Billups) has it. There’s a dignity and humility in the same type of sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...