KEVIN EASTMAN SUCCESS CHECKS


I had the opportunity to listen to Kevin Eastman speak out in Los Angeles. As always he distrubited a wealth of wisdom and thought provoking ideas that challenged me. A part of his talk that inspired me was his Success Checks. Here they are:

1. Investment vs Entitlement
  • Kevin Garnett on Entitlement: "We are entitled to nothing."
  • When we are invested we read what we need to read and hear what we need to hear.
2. Pain of Discipline vs. Pain of Regret
  • Championship teams get past hard.
  • Dreams: We all have them. Too many people go to their graves with their dreams inside of them. The person who kills our dreams the most is us. "Personal Sabotage"
3. Big Eyes Big Ears Small Mouth
  • Knowledge talks, wisdom listens, experience thinks.
  • Slogan of Bridgestone tires "We focus on excellence on every tire."
  • Now I want Ray Allen to shoot 1 perfect shot 500 times.
  • Arrive ready to achieve.
  • Reading provides great pre-game messages.
4. Your paycheck is your responsibility not your employers
  • The money will find you as you become more.
  • The 4 Whats to create value
  1. What's needed?
  2. What am I good at that I can become great at?
  3. What's the little things that nobody wants to do?
  4. What shall I stay away from?
Money can't buy your happiness.
Money can't buy your image.
Money can't buy your respect.
Money can't buy your success.

Your personal development will provide these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Basketball Gameseva

600 x 400 px | 286.65 kB  Team Basketball GameSeva: Revolutionizing Sports Entertainment and Engagement In the ever-evolving landscape ...